Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WHEAT BERRY SALAD

(Text in English is below. Türkçe tarif için burayi tiklayin)

Actually, my mother prepares the wheat salad in a different way. But a couple of days ago, I thought a quick and filling salad would be fine on the table, so I just prepared this one. It is very simple; yet delicious. What makes it so delicious is the mixture of the pomegranate molasses with the dried tarragon. I don’t know any other dish in which those two are combined in such a salad so I will be proud with my creation  :-)

Ingredients: (serves 2)
1 glass of wheat berries, boiled
1 green pepper, chopped fine
4 – 5 cherry tomatoes, each sliced into 3 – 4
1 – 2 spoons of pomegranate molasses (depends on how sour you would like your salad to be)
Salt to your liking
A small handful of dried tarragon 

Method:
Mix all the ingredients! Isn’t it simple? 

delicious wheat berry salad

No comments:

Post a Comment