This is a classic for me. Whenever I eat Thai, I always order this beyond delicious salad. Now it is home made for you!
Ingredients: (serves 2)
2*80 grams of glass noodles, soaked in first cold and then in warm water – follow the instructions on the package! (btw, this amount I use when I will have only soup and salad for the supper. But in case you plan a main dish as well, I think 80 grams shall be fine)
10 – 15 prawns, peeled and cleaned
8 leaves of lettuce, chopped
2 – 3 spring onions, chopped
4 – 5 cherry tomatoes, each sliced into 3 – 4
4 spoons of chilli sauce (I used medium hot chilli sauce of Sriracha)
Chilli peppers (depends on how much you like them), chopped very fine
1 desert spoon of sugar
2 spoons of fish sauce
Lime juice from 2 limes
- For the dressing, mix the fish sauce, the chili sauce, the lime juice, the chilli pepper, sugar.
- When the glass noodles are ready, toss them in the half of the dressing.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients all together (except for the prawns of course) and toss them in the remaining half of the dressing.
- Prepare your salad plate: make a bed of the all the ingredients and place the glass noodles on top of it.
- Cook the prawns, and top the salad plate with the prawns.
- Garnish with extra coriander and spring onions
|thai glass noodle deliciousness|