Ingredients (serves 4)
2 su cups of black-eyed beans, soaked in water overnight
250 – 300 gr. Lambs meat, in small cubes
|meat in cubes|
1 fennel, washed and cubed
1 onion, cubed
1 dessert spoon of tomato paste
2 – 3 spoons of olive oil
1 – 1.5 warm water
- Take the black-eyed beans in the pressure water, add water just to cover the beans and cook them soft for 10 – 15 minutes in your pressure-cooker. When they are soft enough, drain.
- Take the olive oil in a pan and heat. Add the onions and saute for two to three minutes.
- Add the meat and saute until the meat releases some water and soaks the water back again.
- Add the tomato paste and saute for 2 -3 minutes more.
- Add the fennel, the black-eyed beans and the water and mix. Close the lid and cook over low heat for 15 – 20 minutes until the fennel gets soft. Add the salt.
|fennel with black eyed beans and meat|