(Recipe in English is below. Yogurtlu ispanak salatasi tarifi için burayi tiklayin)
This one is something I serve as a starter, as meze, next to the other things. It is delicious and yet so simple to make. Give it a try!
Ingredients (Serves 3 – 4)
Half a kilo spinach leaves, washed and drained, chopped fine
|spinach leaves chopped fine|
3 spoons of flour
3 spoons of olive oil
5 – 6 spoons of strained yoghurt
1 – 2 garlic cloves, crushed with salt to your taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the flour and over a medium heat and using a small pointed wooden spoon, stir quite vigorously to make a smooth, glossy paste.
- Add small bits of the spinach you chopped at a time and continue stirring. You will see that the spinach will become creamy as it gets mixed with the flour.
- When all the spinach is finished, turn the fire off and let it cool down.
- In the meantime prepare the sauce: add the garlic cloves you crushed into the yoghurt and mix well.
- When the spinach is cool enough, add the yoghurt sauce and mix well. Ready to serve!