Thursday, February 20, 2014

SMOKED SALMON TARTAR WITH AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER

SMOKED SALMON TARTAR WITH AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER
Yet another delicious recipe with smoked salmon and avocado. I love it! 

This recipe is from the Flemish TV channel; it also had fresh salmon but I did not have any at hand so I just made it with smoked salmon. I will explain as I made it. 








Ingredients  

1 thick slice of smoked salmon
2 fresh chives, chopped fine
Juice of half of a lime
Half a cucumber, peeled
Half a ripe avocado, peeled  
1 stick of fresh tarragon, chopped fine
Salt and pepper to your taste
1 chive for decoration

Method

  1. I cubed the smoked salmon and put it in a bowl
  2. After I peeled the cucumber, I cut it into 4 pieces lengthwise and cleaned the seeds. After this, I cubed the cucumber pieces.
  3. Except for the avocado, I added all the ingredients in the bowl and mixed them carefully in order not to smash them.
  4. I cubed the avocado as well and added it to the tartar mix in the bowl and mixed it gently and carefully with the rest. 
  5. The tartar mix is ready. Now it is up to you to decorate and serve it :-)

Step 2 - cucumber

Step 1 & 4 - avocado and smoked salmon in cubes

Step 4 - tartar mix with smoked salmon, avocado and cucumber

Step 5 - shaping it baby

SMOKED SALMON TARTAR WITH AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment