(Text in English is below. Tarifin Türkçe versiyonu için burayi tiklayin)
Normally Ali Nazik kebab is made with eggplant puree; but this recipe replaces the eggplant with courgette and changes the spicing a bit. I can say that it is also quite successful. In one of my previous posts I have already told you guys that courgette is not my favourite thing in the world, but I think this dish will be serves quite often in my kitchen from now on! It is quite easy to make! You will have something nice on the table without much effort!
Ingredients (serves 2 – 3)
4 courgettes, rasped roughly
200 grams of meat (cubed) or minced meat
2 – 3 green peppers, cut fine
2 small tomatoes, peeled and cubed
3 spoons of olive oil
100 grams of butter
Grounded red pepper
200 grams of strained yoghurt mixed with garlic and salt to your taste
- Melt the butter and add a drop of olive oil to it. Let the meat be cooked in it till it soaks the water it released.
- Add the peppers, sauté for one or two minutes.
- Add the tomato and add the salt. Cook for about 4 – 5 minutes till the tomatoes are cooked. Add the cumin, grounded red pepper and salt to your liking.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the courgettes here till they are soft. Add salt to your liking.
- Time to serve: put the courgettes on your plate. Put the yoghurt with garlic on top. And then add the meat on top of it. Enjoy!!
|ali nazik kebab with courgette|